Thursday, August 3, 2017

#SK2017: VISA DENIED

Maybe I'm just too poor for Korea:


Checked my status online on visa.go.kr

Eh di wow.

No more kpop feelz. Probably the same guy who denied my supervisor's visa as well - or maybe the Abu Dhabi embassy staff really doesn't accept visa applications - because all I heard are denials from this office compared to Dubai #sourgraping 

All the more reason to get excited for Turkey in November. 

Hayst. 6 months of planning down the drain. 

Nevertheless, maybe I'll apply again in the future... or not. In the meantime, Europe is only a 6 hour flight away to keep me from sinking in despair.

For now, I'm taking a break from K-world to lessen the pain.

Goodnight peeps, wish me a 70% tomorrow ❤️

UPDATE: (Chismis alert) When the boyf went to collect the passports, he asked a fellow kabayan who was denied regarding their status. As per kabayan, he didn't understand why they got denied because their salary was like 1X,XXX and it was more than enough for a few days' stay. So said kabayan asked the consul and was told that the 3 months' bank statement should show credit activity only - not debits. Hence, the denial.

Anyway #moveonalready E, you get to go to Palawan, Taiwan and Turkey so kalas :) When a door closes nga, a window opens! You now get to go to 3 of your dream places instead of 2 kayaaaaa #BUCKETLIST!!!

One month to go baby! Ni hao Taipei! VACAY TIME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment