Sunday, August 20, 2017

BB Cream Girl Delivery ❤️

First time I tried to have skincare delivered, usually I just go to Al Wahda Mall to buy whatever it is I need but at these prices?!! NO CONTEST!


As soon as I ordered online, I went to The Face Shop to check if it'll be cheaper to just buy at the store since I'll be paying additional 20 for shipping anyway and the wait was least 3-4 weeks if the items you want are not on stock. There were still leftover Eid sales so I was expecting at least 60-70% off but when I went there, everything was still way too pricey compared to what I ordered online.

So after 10 looong years (or IRL, 3 weeks), my order came! Kudos to the courier guy who had to extend his duty for another 3 hours just to deliver my order - Ambait mo kuya! You already!

I got 2 free masks along with everything so the whole order was basically a steal! When I shopped at TFS, I paid 175 already for a tube of sunscreen, Calendula moisturizing toner and collagen spray (despite the 60% off) but with BB Cream Girl, I paid only 228 for everything below, plus 20 for shipping! Also, I just realized that most of what I ordered were TFS goodies, I should've been more adventurous and tried 3W, Laneige and Innisfree ~ anyway, I'll definitely do so next time. Ipon muna ulet hihihi




E ano naman, I deserve it! CHAROT! #feelingmillenial HAHAHA Please lang note to self, spreadsheet is life! Budget budget pag may time!

Anyway, try niyo rin! I'm open again to Kpop feels ulit, nakapag move on nako sa wakas. My sister loves the 3W Collagen Whitening essence too, which was a big YAHOO for me so she won't make me pay for swiping her Olay moisturizer. HEHEHEHEEEE

Excited to try everything out so till next time ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment