Saturday, August 19, 2017

Officially a CPB!

Scheduled my retake a few days ago in December because I was getting discouraged on the waiting time - results still pending after 11 days usually meant FAIL with a big F

But nooooooo! I got the surprise of my life when I logged in Facebook this morning and saw all those saying they got their results so I went to my AAPC account and sure enough I saw this ---


And this -- 


YAHOOOOO!!

So my SK visa brouhaha didn't destroy my mojo after all ~ just my paranoia talking :) Now I know that waking up in 2AM everyday for at least 2 weeks because I was feeling guilty of not being able to review the whole day (and weekends) because I was doing outpatient (hagardo versozaaaa) simultaneously with DMEs, authorizations and resubmission PLUS the fact that I was gaining 2KG back and being denied a visa WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! Really, #lovewhatyoudo and your work will love you back 

PROUD TO SAY THAT MY ZOMBIE DAYS ARE OVER!! Well, at least till my next certification, or MBA, PhD kahit anopayannnn  hehehe feeling invincible today eh?

Anyway, congratulations to all those who passed their exams today, may we all be blessed with our careers and dreams and #goalsunlocked!

Oh happy happy day~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment