Thursday, August 3, 2017

#MLA2017: Why Bitterness is Next to Ugliness

So I'm not going to cry about the visa denial, decided to plan my new itinerary straight away despite my scheduled mock exams and pending claims to be entered just to cheer my little blue self up.

Mabuhay ang mga dukha!

How to erase bitterness:

Step 1: Request for refund - called Air Asia to request and was advised that 80% will be refunded since it's 1-2 months prior to departure date (at least all is not lost! HEHEHE)
Step 2: SKYSCANNER!
Step 3: Ended up with Air Asia again because it's not showing up on skyscanner. Should've waited in case they'll refund my prior booking by travel credit but I got the tickets for like 223 AED/person ONLY (Usually it's like 600/person) so pak! booked!
Step 4: Watched a bit of Dara's battle trip again
Step 5: Back to the books! Spent so much time making this post and I've yet to do my mock exams OMG


When a door closes, a window opens! CHAROT!

See you Palawan!


#ItsMoreFunInThePhilippines


No comments:

Post a Comment