Friday, July 2, 2021

 I'll be starting class registrations this July 12th and I'm equal parts excited, nervous, sad, sepanx, you name it! We'll still be here in AUH for the first term though, but we'll be flying out in December to start our new adventure.

To chronicle it, I'll be more active in posting HEHEHE to show what it's like juggling everything -_- but I'll do the DIY process first so I can do a proper intro to it #prayingforasmoothtransition

Not to say that I don't wanna stay here in UAE - I'm actually very thankful to still be here after almost 9 years and it'll be really hard to be away from my older sister with everything that's happened to our family - but I guess the time's ripe for our next step. 

Thank you Nanay and pao as this will always be the fruit of our collective effort and success. Watch over us always. See you soon Kuya Jo in our hearts.

#FuckYouCOVID


No comments:

Post a Comment