Friday, December 15, 2017

Pag-Ibig Online Payment for OFWs

Back in 2015, I bought a unit in Tandang Sora, QC just so I can diversify my investments. It's a mid-rise condo complex called The Avenue which is perfect for families or professionals working in the area, plus it has an in-house pool and gym if in case I turn it into an Airbnb unit.


Also, what drew me was that they offer Pag-Ibig financing as well, which will be ideal later on when the unit is ready to be rented. However, I was not up to date with my pag-ibig payments since coming here to UAE and I keep on forgetting to update it whenever I come home which totally led to a full year -_- time flew so fast! #gurangproblems

Anyway, good thing they accept online monthly payments now! Although with a convenience fee (which is just a small amount really), you can update your Pag-Ibig payments without having to go to an exchange or banking facility as long as you have a credit or debit card on hand.

You can go to the site below and enter your particulars:

Then, check your records here (click on the image), although I think payments will be posted at least 24 hours after online transactions:


No comments:

Post a Comment