Wednesday, November 29, 2017

#Turkey2017: What to Wear in Autumn (Late November)

A day before the trip, I was searching on what we need to wear because it's the first time we'll be travelling in late November, and we kept on seeing #firstsnow posts on instagram so we pretty much panicked --

To those who think autumn can't get any colder than winter in UAE, you're in for a surprise so make sure to prep!

Good thing UAE had a major sale that weekend, and Columbia Sportswear saved us from death by autumn cold. Everything was insulated and the boots are waterproof although you still need additional layers if you're not doing thermals as your base. We brought plenty of leggings, thick scarves and pants to be safe +  extra sweaters and a puffer jacket from Muji which we eventually lost in Istanbul *facepalm*

Should've bought the red puffer one from Columbia for 2++ AED hayyst (thought Columbia was more expensive, turns out ~~ not).



The best part was, even though my footwear looked like it was kiddie boots on display, it looked so snazzy when I tried it on and it was so comfy! I liked it so much I wore it pretty much everywhere. It's more comfortable than sneakers/ rubber shoes and it's not slippery (tried and tested at Selime Monastery).

Okkk how should I tell my boss I want to wear it to the office?

No comments:

Post a Comment