Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Post Wedding Celebration at AAPC Regional Conference


Here's a glimpse on what went down at the first ever AAPC Regional Conference held in the Middle East on 19-Aug-2016 and was hosted at the Hilton Corniche, Abu Dhabi UAE.


And also, it's the day after N's wedding :) congrats and best wished N & D! 


During the conference we had options on what breakout sessions to attend - which are all excellent subject matters btw - and I really had a hard time whittling it all down to what I needed the most. Anyway, here's all the sessions, what I attended are highlighted:
  • 1A - I 10 PCS Root Operation Evaluation
  • 1B - Deep Dive I 10 Coding for General Surgery
  • 1C - ICD-10-CM Clinical Concepts (A)
  • 2A - Emergency Department Coding
  • 2B - General 1 10 Training Organ Specialty Specific (B)
  • 2C- Compliance Made Easy A Medical Practice Case Study
  • 3A - Deep Dive  I 10 Coding for Pediatrics
  • 3B-Concurrent Coding for Anesthesia
  • 3C-The Difference Between Coding and Auditing
  • 4A - I 10 Coding for Orthopedics
  • 4B - Deep Dive I 10 Coding for External Cause Codes (EDWorkers' Comp)
  • 4C-Coding for Hospitalists Services
  • 5A - Deep Dive  I 10 Coding for Cardio Conditions
  • 5B- The Difference Between Coding and Auditing
  • 5C- Advanced E&M
  • GS2 - Chronic Conditions and Their Impact on Healthcare Initiatives

It was such a fun time, and we have a variety of excellent resource speakers whom you could really see the passion shining from their eyes whenever they talk about their field. It was a great learning experience that I'm already looking forward to the next conference and certification!

*cross fingers* HEHEHEHEEEEE

Image result for cpma aapc

See y'all next year! :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment